The B&D Envir-A-Shutter™ is our fully insulated aluminium shutter. It is the perfect choice for applications that require thermal or sound insulation.
- A1 Alloy 3005 H18. This material features extensive rigidity of 205Mpa and yield strength of 187Mpa.
- The proportion of filled foam is 32kg/ m3.
- Dimensions: 19mm thick and nominal effective slat width of 77mm.
- Vision slat: 17.8mm thick and nominal effective slat width of 78mm.
- Beckrypol ARS353 coating, which is available in two standard colours, Off White and Cream.
- This is a polyester system modified with polyamide beads to give a high degree of scratch resistance.
- Shutter slats may also be powder coated. Hauling chains: Zinc dichromate plated.
- Moulded nylon clips fitted to alternate slats by two rivets.
- A1 alloy, white extruded aluminium channel with rubber inserts.
- Min. depth: 105mm Width (back): 34mm.
- B&D Series 2 Planetary Gearing. 5:1 ratio manual gearbox or electric drive with gearing ratio selected in accordance with shutter size.
- Galvanised steel tube diameter: 203mm
- Wall thickness: 1.6mm, fitted with 30% glass filled polypropylene drums mounted on a 33.7mm axle.
- Axle end reinforcement on larger doors as specified.
- Standard: No locking is normally provided.
- Options: Aluminium slide bolts for use with padlocks, fitted internally.
- Electric operation: Incorporates a self locking worm in the drive, which prevents the torque tube from rotating and effectively locks the shutter.
- Fabricated from 50 x 50 x 6mm mild steel angle and used with double saddles and 100mm steel bolts.
- Extruded aluminium as standard.