Designed for small and light industrial applications. It is used in counters, kiosks & bars, shop trucks & vans.
- 0.8mm, continuous roll formed, interlocking, coated galvanised steel slats.
- Nominal effective pitch of 50mm. Zinc coating of not less than 275g/m2.
- The curtain is fitted with moulded nylon clips to the ends of alternate slats by two nylon rivets.
- Minimum Maximum Height 900mm 5000mm, Width 900mm 5000mm.
- Steel box section, 75mm (h) x 40mm (w) bottom rail. Top edge formed to interlock with the bottom slat of the shutter, cold roll-formed from 2mm steel.
- Optional extruded aluminium bottom rail 70mm (h) x 54mm (w) base.
- Optional Taper, 30mm - 150mm.
- Weatherseal: Standard.
- Two types of col roll formed galvanised steel channel sections used:
- 50mm channel made from 2.5mm thick material up to 3200mm (w).
- 75mm channel made from 3.2mm thick material optional to 3200mm (w), standard over 3200mm (w).
- Shutters up to 2100mm (h) x up to 2100mm (w) an 89mm diameter steel tube with wall thickness of 1.6mm used.
- Openings above 2100mm x 2100mm, a 168mm diameter steel tube with wall thickness of 3.2mm used.
- Helical torsion type drum springs, made from spring steel wire.
- Spring life 20,000 cycles.
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm hot roll steel angle, supplied with spindle support angles or 8-10mm M/S plate.
- Directly driven motor requiring no springs within the drum. Inclusive of a safety break system.
- Drive life designed for 100,000 cycles with safe drive, curtain life designed for 50,000 cycles.
- Hand operated: External Bottom rail slide bolt.
- Chain Operated: Chain cleat locking.
- No locking or key locking on bottom rail key locking.
- Rivers lock.
- Curtain, guides and box bottom rail are zinc coated galvanised steel.
- Aluminium bottom rails are mill finished aluminium.
- Option - Curtain and bottom rail in powder coat finish.
- All mild steel components are prime coated. Hauling chains shall be zinc passivated.
- Ventilation - Slotting
- Personnel access
- Wicket gates (inward opening) 1200mm (h) x 600mm (w).
- Escape gates (outward opening) 2030mm (h) x 1020mm (w).
- Access gate (inward opening) 2030mm (h) x 1020mm (w).