The B&D range of Emb-A-Seals™ offer solutions for rolling doors. Whether for the garage, the shed or any other application, B&D has a seal to suit.
Aluminium holder is fastened to the roll of the curtain, just above the height of the lintel. Flame retardant rubber compound slides into the holder and rests above the lintel to provide a barrier. The seal is compressed when the door curtain rolls around the drum – this ensures that door operation is unaffected and that the seal is not visible whilst the door is open. Seals are suitable for use in high fire risk zones, dry, arid climates, coastal areas and dusty regions where high winds are present.
Features and Benefits
- Caters for rolling doors
- Seals are designed to work in conjunction with a door to frame gap of up to 38mm for rolling doors
- Size of the rolling door seal can be adjusted to perfectly suit the application thanks to patented tear off system. Seals also compress to disappear out of sight whilst the door is open
- Superior gap filling ability ensures that a solid barrier to entry is created around the door, reducing the risk of embers flying in
- Manufactured from flame retardant material, seals help delay the onset of fire
- Seals also act as a barrier to prevent dust or sand from entering the home, creating a cleaner internal environment, which is becoming more important given the use of the garage as an extra living area
- Flame retardant rubber compound with 45mm drop. Coverage can be reduced via patented tear off system to adapt perfectly to the application
- When the door is opened, the seal rolls up and disappears out of sight
- Seal holder is an aluminium extrusion that features two feet. The overall width of the seal holder is 42mm
- Fasteners provided fix the aluminium seal holder to the door curtain