This economical light industrial door is highly versatile, typically used in counters, kiosks, bars, sheds, emergency service and supermarket entrances.
- High tensile G550 continuous roll formed, interlocking, coated Galvabond® steel slats.
- Nominal effective pitch of 100mm with 3 small ribs.
- Zincalume® coating of not less than 150g/m2.
- Moulded nylon clips fitted to end of alternate slats by means of three nylon rivets.
- Minimum Maximum Height 1900mm 5500mm, Width 1900mm 5500mm
- Extruded aluminium T section bottom rail. Top edge formed to interlock with the bottom slat of the shutter.
- Weatherseal: Standard.
- Steel channel, cold roll formed, galvanised 2.0mm steel, depth of 70mm.
- Torque tube is 203mm diameter.
- Wall thickness 1.6mm galvanised steel, to withstand a minimum deflection of 1:350mm.
- Torque tube fitted with 30% glass filled polypropylene homo-polymer plastic drums mounted on 33.7mm axle, having minimum thickness 4.0mm.
- Spring life designed for 10,000 cycles.
- B&D Series 2 Planetary Gearing or 5:1 ratio manual gearbox or electric drive with gearing ratio selected in accordance with shutter size. Grifco hand winder after 4500mm (h) x 4500mm (w).
- Hot dipped, galvanised 50mm hot rolled steel, used with double saddles and high tensile steel bolts.
- Hand operated: External Bottom rail slide bolt.
- Chain operated: Chain cleat locking.
- Options: no locking, internal slide bolts, internal and external slide bolts or key locking on aluminium bottom rails up to 4800mm wide.